Friday, January 25, 2013

So I have a few things to say about the proposed Defensive Semi-Automatic Weapons Ban

Yesterday, Dianne "Fascist" Feinstein, the traitorous U.S. Senator from my home state of the late, great California, used a bit of dramatic theatrics to introduce her freedom-stealing, slave-making bill that would outlaw over 150 semi-automatic rifles, a step toward her ultimate goal, which is total disarmament of the American people.  This is not hyperbole.  She said once in a 60 Minutes interview that if she had the votes in the Senate, she would have required that she would have the American people, "turn 'em all in."

I had quite a bit to say about both Feinstein's evil efforts, and the ignorance-based efforts of the anti-self defense nuts out there who are engaging in an obsessive crusade to take away my God-given rights - and the rights of millions of fellow law-abiding gun owners/militia members in the United States.

Could I have been more eloquent in parts?  Sure.  Could I have shown more brevity?  You bet.  I know the two videos I made equal just over a half-hour.  But I don't just yap at you... I brought props!





Time did not allow me to go into as much detail about crime figures in Britain and Australia, along with figures from other countries that have strict and not-so-strict gun control. I plan to remedy that in the near future.  

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never was, and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well-done and informative. You ought to be a teacher! Oh, that's right: you are! Be advised: AR stands for Armalite, not asssault rifle. There is so much confusion about that. Thank you for the straight-forward explanation of the militia. There are a lot of informational points in your presentation to spread around.