Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Queen Sheila holds court

One of the most obnoxious - and most unintelligent - members of Congress is Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee of Texas. This is the woman who complained that there aren't enough "black" names for hurricanes (Hurricane Shanequa?) and once told an uncooperative event scheduler "I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen!" She has also pulled the whole "Don't you know who I am" routine with airline attendants when she got the wrong meal.

If you can't believe that one human being can be this reptilian, check out how Jackson-Lee treats one of her constituents during a town hall meeting:



This woman represents everything that is wrong with Congress.

Good Day to You, Sir

3 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

Chanman,
I want to talk to you, but my cellphone is ringing. You're statements are important to me, but really, I don't have time for you because really, I'm more important than you. Just thought I'd put you straight.

Law and Order Teacher said...

It should be "your" sorry.

Mrs. Bluebird said...

Why do people keep electing such imperious morons?