Monday, August 10, 2009

It's official: Obama is an ass

I was driving home from my first day back to work this afternoon, when the talk radio station cut away to the bottom-of-the-hour newsbreak. The news played a soundbite from President Obama where he was talking about the health care legislation. What he said in that soundbite astounded me. I went the website for the Associated Press, and lo and behold, I found it in print:

"I suspect that once we get into the fall and people look at the actual legislation that's being proposed, that more sensible and reasoned arguments will emerge. And we're going to get this passed," he said.
You're kidding me right? The man who tried to get this piece-of-crap bill rammed through Congress before their August recess - when no one had time to read it - is now saying that people will be on board with it later this fall once they have time to read it? Changing our tune, are we Barry?

The man is a disgrace.

Good Day to You, Sir

No comments: